Thursday, September 1, 2011

The humiliation heard 'round the world

Yesterday morning, I dished out the humiliation heard around the world - or at least around northern Kentucky.

This blog is potentially profitable because some people think we're still back in middle school. Arrested development was the local sport for quite some time. So I might as well take advantage of it.

A few days ago, somebody claiming to be a former schoolmate posted a "review" full of scurrilous lies about me on the Amazon page for one of my books, 'The Fight That Never Ends'. I'm 99% sure it's the same idiot who posted similar garbage on that site 6 years ago when the volume came out. When the first attack occurred, it took all of 5 minutes to figure out who was behind it. I still don't think she knows that I know.

The obsessed, lifeless moron who I believe posted it was someone I went to school with and haven't seen in 26 years, when we were in 7th grade. Talk about a fabulously insane grudge!

When I discovered this bogus "review", I complained to Amazon to get it removed.

Here's the best part: Amazon removed it.

HA HA!

First, the Republicans' gubernatorial campaign started crashing down. And now this. Damn but life is good these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment