Thursday, September 1, 2011

TNT: the magic returns!

TNT was a legend in its own time!

TNT - which stood for Teachers 'n' Toilets - was a project I had on Cincinnati computer bulletin board systems during my teenage years in the late '80s and early '90s. TNT was an uproarious personal diary of high school mischief. Yes, I was blogging before blogging was cool!

But what law says it has to stop when you throw your mortarboard in the air? Immaturity pays.

After a 19-year hiatus, I now attempt to bring back the magic of old with this new incarnation of TNT! Today, TNT means Textbooks 'n' Toilets. Not Textbooks in Toilets (though it could just as easily stand for that), but Textbooks 'n' Toilets. It's only a slight shift in focus from the TNT you remember from your mullet-crowned youth.

Think it can't be done today? Well, didn't you say the same about The Last Word and the 2 books I have under my belt?

TNT. It's dynamite!

No comments:

Post a Comment